The Society of St. Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those in need.
Our members provide aid by consultation or through direct dollar or in-kind service. We advocate for those who are defenseless or voiceless. SVdP Conferences provide food and financial assistance, when available, for help with rent, utilities, food, clothing and other necessities to those in need.
Learn more about what we do and how you can help us with our mission.
- San Diego Diocesan Council Hosting 2018 National Assembly Every year the National Society of St. Vincent de Paul organizes an assembly in a different state to provide its members with an opportunity to experience the benefits of being a member as well as to grow as a Vincentians through various …Read More
Locate a Conference
SVdP Conferences in the Diocese of San Diego operate within parishes. The service area for the Conference is usually based on the parish boundaries and the community that the parish covers. Click the button below to locate a conference near you.
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul was founded in the United States …Read More »
- In his first Circular Letter as President General of the Society of St. …Read More »
- We welcome the newest San Diego trainers for the 2016 Ozanam Orientation. Judy …Read More »
- Seton Cove is being torn down so a new location had to be …Read More »
- Please enjoy the latest presentation from our National CEO… Read More »
- Save the Date for the 2017 Friends of the Poor® Run/Walk! This year’s walks …Read More »
We are a person-to-person ministry that believes in giving a hand up, not a hand-out. Our members come from all walks of life and have the common desire to share their blessings of time, talent, and treasure with others.