The Society of St. Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those in need.
Our members provide aid by consultation or through direct dollar or in-kind service. We advocate for those who are defenseless or voiceless. SVdP Conferences provide food and financial assistance, when available, for help with rent, utilities, food, clothing and other necessities to those in need.
Learn more about what we do and how you can help us with our mission.
Revitalizing the Society in San Diego
- Ozanam Orientation is finally here! Orientation turns you in a new direction! Meet the new San Diego team of trainers for Orientation in the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. They are ready to greet you at San Rafael Parish in Rancho Bernardo on Saturday November 4. Don’t miss the …Read More
Locate a Conference
SVdP Conferences in the Diocese of San Diego operate within parishes. The service area for the Conference is usually based on the parish boundaries and the community that the parish covers. Click the button below to locate a conference near you.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul Lenten Message By: Bishop Donald Hying SVdP National Episcopal AdvisorFebruary 15, 2018 I have always been struck by the fact that more …Read More »
- If you have questions, Catholic Charities can help! Contact them at email@example.com or …Read More »
- The circular letter of the year 2018 includes 5 parts: Introduction Works of …Read More »
- Ask yourself these questions: Doesn’t it make sense that everyone, no matter their …Read More »
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA’s) Disaster Distress Helpline provides 24/7, …Read More »
- What matters to you? What statement do you wish to make your children, …Read More »
We are a person-to-person ministry that believes in giving a hand up, not a hand-out. Our members come from all walks of life and have the common desire to share their blessings of time, talent, and treasure with others.