The Society of St. Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those in need.
Our members provide aid by consultation or through direct dollar or in-kind service. We advocate for those who are defenseless or voiceless. SVdP Conferences provide food and financial assistance, when available, for help with rent, utilities, food, clothing and other necessities to those in need.
Learn more about what we do and how you can help us with our mission.
This Month’s Need:
- Families are changing their eating habits and learning how to cook nutritional, low-cost meals… Thanks to a Rice Bowl grant from Catholic Relief Services, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Christ the King Conference is showing families how to prepare low-cost, healthy meals that reflect the community’s rich and …Read More
Locate a Conference
SVdP Conferences in the Diocese of San Diego operate within parishes. The service area for the Conference is usually based on the parish boundaries and the community that the parish covers. Click the button below to locate a conference near you.
- Seton Cove is being torn down so a new location had to be …Read More »
- Please enjoy the latest presentation from our National CEO… Read More »
- Save the Date for the 2017 Friends of the Poor® Run/Walk! This year’s walks …Read More »
- SVdP San Diego has launched a new website geared to be a resource …Read More »
- Click the link below to view videos from the 2016 Day of Recollection. …Read More »
- Please join us for the 2016 Friends of the Poor Walk at one …Read More »
We are a person-to-person ministry that believes in giving a hand up, not a hand-out. Our members come from all walks of life and have the common desire to share their blessings of time, talent, and treasure with others.