The Society of St. Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those in need.
Our members provide aid by consultation or through direct dollar or in-kind service. We advocate for those who are defenseless or voiceless. SVdP Conferences provide food and financial assistance, when available, for help with rent, utilities, food, clothing and other necessities to those in need.
Learn more about what we do and how you can help us with our mission.
Revitalizing the Society in San Diego
- Ozanam Orientation is finally here! Orientation turns you in a new direction! Meet the new San Diego team of trainers for Orientation in the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. They are ready to greet you at San Rafael Parish in Rancho Bernardo on Saturday November 4. Don’t miss the …Read More
Locate a Conference
SVdP Conferences in the Diocese of San Diego operate within parishes. The service area for the Conference is usually based on the parish boundaries and the community that the parish covers. Click the button below to locate a conference near you.
- Today is the first ever World Day of the Poor. Pope Francis tells …Read More »
- Victor Martell and the Arch Dioceses of Miami will print the new edition …Read More »
- And Then There Were None (ATTWN) is a registered nonprofit organization that exists …Read More »
- Our San Diego St. Vincent de Paul Society is an active participant on …Read More »
- Ozanam Orientation is finally here! Orientation turns you in a new direction! Meet …Read More »
- Youth between 13 &18 years of age have formed the St. John Mini-Vinnies …Read More »
We are a person-to-person ministry that believes in giving a hand up, not a hand-out. Our members come from all walks of life and have the common desire to share their blessings of time, talent, and treasure with others.