The Society of St. Vincent de Paul offers assistance to those in need.
Our members provide aid by consultation or through direct dollar or in-kind service. We advocate for those who are defenseless or voiceless. SVdP Conferences provide food and financial assistance, when available, for help with rent, utilities, food, clothing and other necessities to those in need.
Learn more about what we do and how you can help us with our mission.
Revitalizing the Society in San Diego
- This 10-week series, airing on Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), will give viewers a unique look at our special ministry. EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world, so this is amazing exposure for the Society. There will be three airings (one and one-half hours of SVdP programming) …Read More
Donate Your Vehicle
If you’ve got an old clunker taking up precious space in your garage, consider donating it to SVdP’s Vehicle Donation Program!
Become a Member
Be a part of one of the most successful and charitable organizations in the world.
Locate a Conference
SVdP Conferences in the Diocese of San Diego operate within parishes. The service area for the Conference is usually based on the parish boundaries and the community that the parish covers. Click the button below to locate a conference near you.
- The Ozanam Orientation last August 5, 2023 was hosted by San Rafael Conference. …Read More »
- What do we mean when we refer to “Vincentian Spirituality?” Why are home …Read More »
- St. John Conference SVdP Youth Past President, Mia Humphrey, was recognized in year …Read More »
- Tuesday, March 28, 20237:00 PM – 8:00 PM This workshop is based on …Read More »
- Sylvia Gonzalez & Susanna Manriques (Presented in Spanish) Wednesday, March 22 & Thursday, …Read More »
- Tuesday, March 21, 20236:00 PM – 7:00 PM Workshop Description: From log-on, via …Read More »
We are a person-to-person ministry that believes in giving a hand up, not a hand-out. Our members come from all walks of life and have the common desire to share their blessings of time, talent, and treasure with others.